Survey Project Manager
Stahl Sheaffer is currently seeking to hire a Project Manager for our Surveying Department in Ohio.
- Successfully manage, supervise, and mentor multiple survey crews including project tracking, assigning, and coordinating.
- Performing GPS network adjustments, survey data reduction/adjustments, plat/map preparation, and construction layout calculations.
- Provide overall QA/QC checks of assigned survey tasks completed by other survey staff corporately and prepare or assist in the preparation of surveying related documents.
- Assist with Land Surveying Development marketing initiatives including assisting with proposals and possible attendance at industry events.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a survey program
- Ten years of experience in the survey profession with at least five years of experience working in a management role
- Professional Surveying License in OH is required; more states would be preferred
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or MicroStation. Preference will be given to candidates that are proficient with AutoCAD, MicroStation, and Topcon Magnet software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word & Excel
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills, including communicating with co-workers, clients, and the general public
- The ability to obtain state and federal background clearances to permit work for clients onsite
- A valid Driver's License and daily access to a motor vehicle